The best Willow-Herb comes from Germany. Willow Flower Herb has proven to be far better than Saw Palmetto for the prostate. Willow Flower Herb Works! By law it cannot be said what it does to help prostate cancer. But what can be said is that it strengthens the prostate by helping remove toxins brought to the prostate via the bowels and urinary tract.
**The biggest point of interest with Willow Flower Tea is that is strengthens the prostate gland even though you did not realize your prostate gland was not strong to begin with.
Since there are several species of Willow-herb some people are uncertain which are the ones with the medicinal properties. So here they are:
- Pink Willow-herb (Epilobium parviflorum),
- Mountain Willow-herb (Epilobium momanum),
- Dark-green Willow-herb (Epilobium obsaJrum),
- Lance-leaved Willow-herb (Epilobium lanzeolatum),
- Hill Willow-herb (Epilobium collinum),
- Marsh Willow-herb (Eppilobium palustre,
- Gravel Willow-herb (Epilobium anagallidifolium).
The Willow herbs with the color is reddish, pale pink to almost white. The flowers stand on top of the long thin pod like seed vessels. These later split, disclosing many silky whites hairs in which are embedded the tiny seeds.
Of the varieties mentioned, the whole herb is gathered, that is, stems with leaves and flowers,but care should be taken to pick the herb in the middle of the stem – it breaks easily – so that it can form new side shoots. The plant is cut in the fresh state. Even in the most severe cases only 2 cups of Willow herb tea are drunk, 1cup in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 cup in the evening, But it does not mean that a visit to the doctor is not necessary. In any case, for every serious illness, a doctor should be consulted.
Two species of Willow-herb which can hardly be mistaken for the smaller species are the Great Hairy Willow- and the Rose Bay Willow-herb. These cannot be used. The first.has large rose-purple flowers. It grows, much branched, in masses by ponds, in marshes and damp meadows and reaches a height of 150cm. The stems and leaves are fleshy and slightly hairy. The Austrian botanist, Richard Witlfort, who knew the Willow-herb as a medicinal plant well, does not mention it in his book. As he said, it could easily be mistaken for the Great Hairy Willow-herb, also known as Fireweed, Blood Vine, Blooming Sally, grows in copses, waste grounds recently cleared and edges of woods and reaches a height of 150 cm. The slightly reddish stems end in long showy spikes of rose-purple flowers. When the abundantly growing Rose Bay Willow-herbs flower, they turn areas into fire-red patches.
**The curative effect is so great that, often suddenly, all complaints caused by prostate disorder disappear. There are many cases where men were to have an operation, the urine came only in drops and 1cup of this tea brought relief. Of course. the tea has to be drunk throughout a period to bring about complete recovery.
NOTE: The FDA does not conduct studies on the curative properties of water, foods or plants–so no studies done on Willow Flower or most any herb for that matter.
- Pour one and 1/4 cups of water in a pot and heat (distilled is always best for tea because distilled water is empty and more apt to absorb the nutrient from tea leaves. Spring water is what most people use and if not use any water–just make the tea)
- Put one decent sized teaspoon of the Willow-herb into the pot and simmer for a few minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Pour into a mug and drink.
- You may add honey (the good stuff) but maybe best if you take it plain.
- At this point there should be a little left in the pot. let this soak till night time when you add another cup of water and another tea spoon of Willow Herb. Use the same process, however,discard these remains -~rather than soak overnight again.
Willow Flower Herb will make a difference in just a few days. Return it if it doesn’t.