The Ileo-Cecal Valve Syndrome
The Ileo-Cecal Valve was first given attention through the Chiropractic technique of Applied Kinesiology. The founder of that technique, the late George Goodheart Jr. said in a lecture that if a doctor fixed the Ileo-Cecal valve and did not one other thing, he/she had done the patient the best service they could possibly do for them.
In medicine, the word syndrome means that a certain condition can manifest itself in many ways or symptoms. The Ileo-Cecal Valve is just such a syndrome. Here are just a few of those symptoms:
- Acute Debilitating Low Back Pain-(it’s the intestines, not the back)
- Shoulder Pain
- Pain around the heart
- Headaches both Cluster and Migraine
- Thyroid Problems
- Hormonal Problems
- Vision Problems
- Low Energy
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
What does it do?
The Ileo-Cecal Valve opens and closes (patency) and therefore has a two-fold purpose.
- It prevents the contents of the ileum (small intestine) from passing into the cecum before the digestive process has been completed.
- It serves as a barrier which prevents the bacteria-laden contents of the cecum from seeping back into the small intestine resulting in auto-intoxication –poisoning yourself
**This causes the Liver to not release toxins at its 100% capacity and because the liver is slow in releasing toxins, the entire lymphatic system backs up with no outlet of release
And to top it all off,he Ileo-Cecal valve is distinctive because it is the only site in the GI Tract which is used for Vitamin B12 and bile acid absorption
Where is it located?
It is located approximately two inches to the right of the naval and two inches down. In the area of the appendix
What causes it to malfunction?
- Everyday Stress
- Poor Diet!
- High Acid Blood pH
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth)
Note that most every stressful thought creates stomach acid. Therefore, the ileo-cecal valve syndrome falls under the mental aspects of illness because the truth of the matter is we can mentally control stress through how we choose to think.
How do I help prevent this syndrome and most importantly prevent you from having to adjust my valve every time that you see me (because it hurts like hell when you do it)?
- For starters, do everything you can to remove stress accumulated throughout the day. Here are four stress removers guaranteed to work!
- Prayer (asking to be released from the prison of stress)
- Tai Chi
Take one day off weekly and dedicate that day to just enjoying yourself. This is known as Sabbath. My friend Wayne Muller wrote the book Sabbath – Restoring the Sacred Rhythm of Rest because so many people do not allow themselves the time and the space to dump their stress and their worries by taking Sabbath.
- Eat your salads at the end of the meal as they do or used to do in Europe. Since salad is raw and rough it takes longer to digest. Therefore it blocks the flow of whatever you eat afterwards which is usually you main meal. By eating it at the close of the meal the salad acts as a brush and comb and helps to easily push the bulk of what was eaten before through the digestive system. Raw salads unless chewed very well, are direct irritants to people who are actively trying to heal their Ileo-Cecal valve.
- Adjust your own Ileo-Cecal valve the way that I have shown you or as outlined in the handouts that I have given you. This should be done regularly–like everyday if need be. Can also use ice pack over that area of the valve for 5-10 minutes.
- Use Edgar Cayces’ castor oil pack over the liver at bedtime. Castor oil heals from the outside in and is known to alkalize a hot inflamed liver caused by over-acidity
- Work with a qualified practitioner who knows how to treat Candida and SIBO.
For additional information, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org