INTERNAL SALT WATER BATHING
As it is necessary to bathe the outside of our bodies, so it is with the inside. I prefer not recommending enemas or colonics as they are often unnecessary and can be harmful.
There is a much superior method of cleansing the colonic tract without the harmful effects of customary colonics and enemas. This method will cleanse the entire digestive tract while the colonics and enemas will only reach the colon or a small part of it. Colonics can be expensive while salt-water method is not.
- Prepare a full quart of lukewarm water
- Add two level (rounded for the Canadian quart) teaspoons of sea salt.( Do not use ordinary iodized salt, as it will not work properly).
- Drink the entire quart of salt and water first thing in the morning. This must be taken on an empty stomach.
- The salt and water will not separate but will stay intact and quickly and thoroughly wash the entire tract in about one hour.
- Several eliminations will likely occur. Some with unusual debris.
IMPORTANT: The salt water has the same specific gravity as the blood, hence the kidneys cannot pick up the water and the blood cannot pick up the salt.
This may be taken as often as needed for proper washing of the entire digestive system.
NOTE: If the salt water does not work the first time, try adding a little more or a little less salt until the proper balance is found; or possible take extra water with or without salt. This often increases the activity.
Remember, it can do no harm at any time. The colon needs a good washing, but do it the natural way—the salt water way.