Gallbladder Gallstone Flush Instructions
Liver/Gallbladder Flushes have been around for 100′s of years. Each part of the world has various varieties of flushes which were normally done in the springtime to rid the body of “heavier” toxins created in the winter and prepare the body for lighter foods and “summer heat” The folks in the American South used Poke Root, the Germanic Europeans used cabbage, the Southern Europeans used olive oil, salts and artichokes.
There are dozens of varieties of liver and gallbladder flushes. In my 35 years of practice, I may have used most all of them. I recommend this particular one because it is easier for the patient and relatively inexpensive. As with all de-tox programs and flushes, I wholeheartedly recommend you work with a physician or other knowledgeable health care provider so they may advise, counsel and guide you through the process.
Even before looking at the instructions please go to my post on Gallbladder and read what it does so you can have a clear understanding of how important it is to clear it out!
DAYS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5:
You will need to buy 5 quarts (1 gallon + 1 Qt.) of Organic Apple Juice.
The apple juice naturally contains pectin and malic acid which will help soften and break down larger stones into smaller pieces and chips
You will also need a 4 ounce bottle of Super Phos-30 Drops. Thanks to the FDA you will have to contact me to purchase at 619-231-1778 or [email protected]
These drops are simply phosphorous which is used in the apple to ensure there is no unnecessary nausea from the apple juice activating the gallbladder.
Each day 10cc of Super Phos 30 is added into the full quart of apple juice
Drink the apple juice throughout the day as opposed to drinking all of it at one time\
This is not a fast!! Eat normally for the entire 5 days you are preparing for the actual flush
** For diabetics or if you cannot tolerate so much apple juice, use one quart of distilled water per day,
- On Day 5, in the afternoon, mix one tablespoon of Epsom Salt in one cup of warm water. Drink. Epsom salt can help relax the liver bile ducts.**You may repeat this the next morning.
- Do not eat past 5:00 or at the latest 6:00pm that day
- Eating a hearty lunch late in the day would also be advisable and if so, skip dinner altogether
- Wait a minimum of 3 hours before ingesting the following mixture
- 6 ounce of freshly opened olive oil
- 10 ounces of Coca-Cola Classic- the Cola contains phosphoric acid and the phosphoric acid will help prevent any nausea created by drinking the olive oil
- Juice of one or two fresh lemons depending on the size of the lemons
- Put all 3 ingredients in a glass jar; shake it up; say a prayer and gulp it down
- If you have an oily feeling on lips or teeth, use lemon rind on them to relieve the oily feeling
** The above recipe is called “the gallbladder challenge”. You have prepared the gallbladder all week by drinking the apple juice and now you are challenging the gallbladder by drinking the above olive oil mixture which will provoke the gallbladder to dump the stones.
- After drinking the flush mixture, immediately lie down on your RIGHT SIDE for a half hour (30 minutes). NOT less! It is best to draw your knees up to your chest (fetal position) so the oil will force the gall bladder and bile duct to contract and throw off the stones. If you can’t do this, lay stretched out full length. Stay in either position for 30 minutes,
- After 30 minutes, you can move around and resume normal activity and then go to sleep. It usually will take up to 8 hours for the flush to work.
- A Castor Oil pack; heating pad; or hot water bottle placed directly over the liver for 30 minutes just as you go to sleep is not imperative but would be highly beneficial
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- There will be considerable soft stool the first time. This will decrease and a more formed stool will follow later on
- . Stones are not usually found with the first stool. Most will come out with the second stool, maybe 5 to 8 hours later. Less stones will be noticed with each additional stool.
- Reports range from a few to as many as a few to a few hundred stones being discharged. The stones will be somewhat soft and waxy green (like cooked peas). Stones have been reported to be anywhere from pea size to the size of a golf ball.
- For those who are adventurous, you can put a cheap plastic colander in the toilet bowel, release into the colander and then wash it through (like panning for gold). Stones will be on the bottom.
- Sometimes but not often, the patient will awake during the night and throw-up the olive oil mixture. Do not be concerned. It simply means the gallbladder was severely toxic and not able to handle the challenge in its entirety
- It has also been reported that the patient begins releasing gallstones as soon as they begin the apple juice on Days 1-5. Again, do not be concerned. Just follow the instructions as written.
How to Prevent Stones from forming in the Future:
A teaspoon of Olive Oil a day will keep the liver bile ducts clean and prevent new stones from forming. It is easy and it works! Use extra virgin olive oil mixed with juice from a lemon. Drink it as a “shooter” or with meals, salads etc.
The Lemon Slice Tea 1sr thing in the morning washes out excess bile toxins accumulated throughout the night.
For additional information as well as instructions specific to your situation, please call me at 619-231-1778 or e-mail [email protected]