Here are a list of Iodine links that I feel you should read and save in your Dr. Princetta file.
My position on breast cancer is to take matters into your own hands so as to prevent breast cancer at all cost.
In a nutshell, Iodine decreases the ability of estrogen to adhere to estrogen receptors in the breast
Theoretically we all should get our nutrients from food. Seaweeds have the highest Iodine content but unlike the Japanese, American do not eat seaweeds such as Nori, Wakame, Kombu or Dulse. I am attaching a list of foods high in Iodine to this e-mail
Because you cannot depend on diet alone to provide Iodine, I recommend the best products available such as:
1. Edgar Cayce Detoxified Iodine: 2-4 drops in water once or twice daily
2. Iodoral 12.5 mg: 1 per day x 3 weeks then 1 tab 3x weekly–decreasing gradually
3. Dr. Carolyn Dean’s Re-Myte (12 minerals; 9 of which are thyroid specific)
Here are the links I think you should take a look at:
Iodine Patch Test
(will help determine if you are indeed deficient to begin with)
- Betadine Douche (which in and by itself decongests congested “caked” breasts)
- Dr. Guy Abraham—the master researcher for Iodine /Breast
- Christiane Northrup
- Iodine Project
From a testing perspective, I recommend the following:
- Breast Thermography Examination
- Mammography if Thermography comes up questionable
- Genova Labs Essential Estrogens (Estrone E1, Estradiol E2, Estriol E3
- BRCA 1 & 2 ( breast cancer susceptibility gene)
Who Should be Tested for BRCA Mutations?
- Anyone in the family with Ovarian Cancer
- two or more first-degree relatives (mothers, sisters, daughters) with a history of breast cancer
- any first-degree relative diagnosed with breast cancer at or before age fifty,
- three or more first and second-degree (grandmothers, aunts) relatives who develop breast cancer
- any first-degree relative with a history of cancer in both breasts
- any first or second-degree relative with a history of both breast and ovarian cancer
- breast cancer in any male relative
NOTE: Because of estrogen, breast and ovarian cancers run in the same circle!
Please forward this information to everyone you know.