VE Irons 7 Day Intestinal Flush
“”Here let me repeat one solemn truth which should be repeated over and over each day until everybody comprehends its meaning and acts upon it. Normal resistance to disease is directly dependent upon adequate food. Normal resistance to disease never comes out of pill boxes. Adequate food is the cradle of normal resistance, the playground of normal immunity, the workshop of good health, and the laboratory of long life.”
– Dr. Charles Mayo
Founder of Mayo Clinic
Victor Earl Irons founder of Springreen Products, Inc., was born on January 23, 1895 in West Virginia USA. He graduated from Yale University in 1919. At the age of 40 he was stricken with sever anklyosing spondylosis (an arthritic condition) and turned to natural approaches in desperation. He became a student of health, expended time, money and energy to develop something which was in total harmony with Natural Law. This search led him to believe that in order to regain vibrant health, detoxification as the first step. Important Note: V.E. Irons developed the very first introduction of a colon cleansing program to the public in the 1930´s.
- In 1946, VE Irons founded the Springreen Company making the products available to doctors and practitioners by the name of Veico Products (east of the Mississippi) and Springreen Products (west of the Mississippi).
- Dr. Royal Lee (founder of Standard Process Vitamins) was instrumental in having V E Irons and Harold Pratt of Kansas City introduce the use of wheat grass and other cereal grasses in 1953. Springreen became the trademark name for these organically grown cereal grasses and the first supplement of its kind.
- V. E. Irons traveled the country lecturing and teaching the basic principles of health. Many thousands, including our doctors and their patients, have been helped tremendously by following his advice and principles.
- V. E. Irons pioneered the idea of using psyllium seed and husks to create a mucilaginous bulk which would enhance the cleansing of the colon. In addition, Montmorillonite which is the active ingredient in Bentonite, is used as an adsorbent aid in detoxification and intestinal purification via the alimentary canal.
- V. E Irons began a second family at the age of 72 and fathered his last child at the age of 80. Mr. Irons passed away in 1993 at the age of 98 as a result of injuries incurred in a motor vehicle accident. His ideals, teachings and standards are carried on by his family and the many devoted customers around the world who have experienced his cleansing and rejuvenation program.
NOTE: As some of my “longer term” patients know, I have used this program in my practice for well over 30 years. It is the flagship of all intestinal flushes and to this day it would be hard to find a flush that works better or is more thought out than this one.
THE 7 DAY CLEANSING PROGRAM
Eat nothing for the full 7 days, other than as specified, during the program. Drink a glass of water in addition to what is given in the instructions. Be sure to drink at least one gallon of water per day. Plenty of water is essential to the success of the Cleansing Program.
You will need:
- One empty pint jar with a tight cover.
- JUICE (optional for flavor) – 2 tablespoons up to 1/4 cup mixed with water. (Your choice of apple, grape, berry, etc.).
- One bottle Springreen No. 30 Springreen.*
- One bottle Springreen No. 77 Detoxificant.*
- One bottle Springreen No. 79 Intestinal Cleanser.*
- One bottle Springreen No. 83 Wheat Germ Oil.*
- One bottle Springreen No. 87 Natural Source Vitamin C.*
- Any one of the following: enema bag with regular colonic tip (available at your local drug store), home enema board kit (such as the Colema Board®), or colonics from a Professional Colon Hydrotherapist.
* These products may be purchased as Springreen No. 89 Seven Day Cleansing Program Kit.
- One bottle Springreen No. 79A Herbal Supplement. (A sample bottle of No. 79A containing 14 tablets is provided in the No. 89 Cleansing Kit.)
- One bottle Springreen No. 88 Whole Beet Plant Juice tablets.
- One infant rectal syringe.
- One cup high-grade olive oil.
NOTE: I personally recommend the Whole Beet Juice Plant with this program.
The evening before commencing the program, take 2 Springreen No. 79A Herbal Supplementtablets. To more thoroughly eliminate fecal accumulation, slowly inject – using the baby rectal syringe – one cup of olive oil into the rectum. Massage the bowel gently and try to retain this oil until morning. If necessary, use an enema or a colonic the next morning to make sure the lower colon has been emptied.
A. Each day for 7 days take the following Cleansing Drink:
- Pour about one inch (or two tablespoons) of your choice of fruit juice into the pint jar. (This is to prevent the mixture from jelling too quickly and to give your drink flavor, although it is not necessary.)
- Add at least 10 ounces of water.
- Add 1 tablespoonful of Springreen No. 77 Detoxificant.
- Lastly, add 1 heaping teaspoonful of Springreen No. 79 Intestinal Cleanser.
- Put the cover on tightly and shake vigorously for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Drink quickly. Follow with fresh water, if desired.
B. 1 ½ Hours after taking the above Cleansing Drink take the Whole Food Supplements:
- 6 tablets of Springreen No. 30 Springreen
- 3 capsules of Springreen No. 83 Wheat Germ Oil
- 2 tablets of Springreen No. 87 Natural Source Vitamin C
- 2 tablets of Springreen No. 88 Whole Beet Plant Juice (optional item)
**Take this combination the desired number of times each day. In the course of the day you will have consumed at least 12 Wheat Germ Oil capsules, 24 Springreen tablets, 8 Natural Source Vitamin C tablets, and 8 Whole Beet Plant Juice tablets.
C. 1 ½ Hours after taking the Whole Food Supplements, take a Cleansing Drink. Repeat throughout the day. Remember to take 2 tablets of No. 79A Herbal Supplement each night with last Cleansing Drink and drink plenty of water.
D. The results of this Cleansing Program will be dramatically enhanced when you use daily colon irrigation. Try to have 6-14 enemas or colonics during the 7 Day Cleansing Program.
A sample schedule might be as follows:
- 7:00 am – Cleansing Drink
- 8:30 am – Supplements
- 10:00 am – Cleansing Drink
- 11:30 am – Supplements
- 1:00 pm – Cleansing Drink
- 2:30 pm – Supplements
- 4:00 pm – Cleansing Drink
- 5:30 pm – Supplements
Over 150 lbs.
- 7:00 pm – Cleansing Drink
- 8:30 pm – Supplements
If your weight is under 150 lbs., you should take each 4 times per day – 1 ½ hours apart
If your weight is over 150 lbs., you should take each 5 times per day – 1 ½ hours apart
AFTER THE 7TH DAY:
- Use No. 77 Detoxificant and No. 79 Intestinal Cleanser in a Cleansing Drink morning and evening as daily maintenance. Many use the Cleansing Drink every morning for years to help build and maintain bowel regularity. The purpose of No. 77 is to adsorb (not absorb) undesirable matter in the alimentary canal. The purpose of No. 79 is to furnish fiber that retains moisture. It is mucilaginous, slippery, soft and bulky. (It has far more fiber than bran.)
- For best results take 20 tablets of No. 30 Springreen, 12 capsules of No. 83 Wheat Germ Oil, 6 tablets of No. 84 Enzymatic Supplement, 4 tablets of No. 87 Natural Source Vitamin C, and 5 tablets of No. 88 Whole Beet Plant Juice daily for two or three months; then reduce to amounts on labels.
- Resume normal eating, but eliminate from your diet anything containing bleached whole wheat or bleached and refined white flour products. Also eliminate anything containing artificial color or flavor, corn syrup or refined sugars. Instead, use whole wheat, stone ground, or sprouted whole wheat flour and molasses or honey. Inquire until you find them.
- Eat a good size raw vegetable salad daily and one cooked leafy vegetable.
- Use fresh, raw fruits, in season, between meals and for desserts.
- Cook, bake, or steam all vegetables definitely on the raw side.
- Cook beef very, very rare. Broil fish on one side only. Cook eggs softly.
- Eat melons between meals.
- Drink water generously between meals only. Drinking water during meals dilutes the digestive enzymes in the mouth and stomach.
- See that one half of your food intake is fresh and raw, and gradually increase.
- Be sure to eat something raw at each meal. If this is not always practical, then augment the meal with No. 30 Springreen.
- Exercise. Even well-balanced blood is ineffective unless it is aerated (oxygenated), so walk, walk, walk.
**The total cost for the products will be somewhere around $160-. If you choose to have colonics and I highly recommend you do because they are easier to do than doing at home, the cost for 3-4 colonics over a 7 day period of time may be somewhere around $200-. So yes, it is an investment but if it were me, I would rather invest in my health and well-being as opposed to investing in the stock market.
I recommend this flush be done with the assistance of a health care provider who understands this particular program and the ins/outs of colon cleansing.