Some people try to supplement their protein intake by drinking protein drinks or brewer’s yeast drinks.
In my opinion, this is not advisable since proteins need to mix with hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
If protein is taken in the liquid medium, THERE IS NO BULK for the stomach to recognize.
Therefore, the proteins quickly pass undigested into the intestine where they putrefy and burden the body with large-chain amino acid structures.
If the powders contain soy, they are even harder for the body to process. (Soy foods are good only if fermented).
It is not uncommon for people who use hi-protein powder drinks too long or too frequently, to develop high toxic levels, weak liver and kidneys, acidosis and eventually allergies whether they know it or not.
- It is best not to eat protein along with carbohydrates at the same meal. Two different types of foods—Require altogether different enzyme signals–Whichever you eat the most of wins at the expense of digesting the other
- It is best not to drink liquid with a protein meal so as not to dilute your hydrochloric acid.
- Water or Lemon Slice Tea first thing in the morning
- Breakfast 15-30 minutes afterwards
- Begin moving away from liquid protein shakes and protein candy bars– replacing them with real food.
Unless proteins are eaten properly, a person is better off not eating protein at all. Better to be a little protein deficient than to be protein-toxic. Both cause ill health–but toxic protein causes degeneration at a much faster pace.