Rules to Live By
- Be open to everything. Be attached to nothing. Attachment is the greatest self cruelty.
- You can’t give away what you don’t have.
- There are no justified resentments. No more blame.
- Blame has to go. Take responsibility for everything in your life.
- Although at the time we may not understand why, know that everything happens for a reason and it is ALL GOOD!
- Send love in response to hate.
- Don’t die with your music still in you.
- Embrace silence.
- Give up your personal history. Your biography is your biology. Let go of your story and find out ”who will you be without your story”. You will just BE!
- Embrace who you are Accept who you are Love who you are Merge them into your being and BE IN THE POWER OF NOW
- You can’t solve a problem with the same mind that created it–Ask your spirit to change the way you are thinking and to provide you with the answers. AND be ready to accept the answer even if you may not like it.
- Treat yourself as if you already are what you would like to become.
- Treasure your divinity. We are magnificent individuals and we need to own and accept it.
- Intention is everything. If your intention is pure, the end result should also be.
- Wisdom is avoiding all thoughts that weaken you. Think thoughts that empower. Faith empowers while fear paralyzes!
Note: The rules to live by originated with Dr. Wayne Dyer. I have taken those original rules and added thought and comment to bring them forward into a new generation