Chakras are non-physical energy centers that help transform and maintain our physical, mental and spiritual life forces. The word chakra is an ancient Sanskirt term that means “wheel of light”. If we all believe that there is a higher source to our existance, than we are all a part of the “greater force”. The chakras do not, themselves contain what scientists call energy. They are vibrational and frequency energies that are pure light. Some believe raw magnitic energy is drawn up from the planet, or cosmic energies from the universe into our major chakra centers to be utilized by the 22 minor chakras in helping to maintain our physical, mental spiritual well-being
There are 22 chakras in the emotional, mental and spiritual bodies; 6 emotional chakras, 7 mental chakras and 9 spiritual chakras.
The major seven chakra line up on our spinal column which is than called the Kundalini. This Kundalini energy is a field which binds the the spiritual and universe life forces together. These living energy fields can be tapped into more deeply, by the application of focused creative will, like in yoga or breathe applications. Also in using Reiki and other healing methods.
This pure energy is drawn into the human body and transformer acts a transformer within the body. The purpose is to bring into the system a higher frequency of vibration, from the subtle portions of the Matrix Grid, into the thicker frequencies for purification and healing of negative energies. There are seven endocrine glands, each with a vibration and color, and one is assigned to each of the seven primary Chakras. For all intent and purpose this document defines the basic 7 chakras most familiar to all. The image to the left of this post shows all 22 chakras; while the image on the right reflects the 7 basic chakras most of us are familiar with.
Note: In my practice the Kundalini of each and every patient is checked at the beginning of each visit.
(7) CROWN CHAKRA: Enlightenment, imagination, cosmic consciousness, energy, perfection, at one with surroundings, transformation of self and emotions
(6) THIRD EYE CHAKRA: Insight, inspiration, intuition, inner wisdom, spiritual awareness and direction, clairvoyance, conceptual concentration and powers, motivation, connection to all of humanity
(5) THROAT CHAKRA: Communication, freedom of expression verbally and artistically, divine guidance, judgment, common sense, correct use of will
(4) HEART CHAKRA: Love, forgiveness, non-judgment of self and others, compassion, empathy, emotional balance, key events and crisis in life, social consciousness
(3) SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA: Intellect, ambition, personal power, protection, inability to give or receive love, intolerance, lacks ability to forgive, self-worth, self-esteem, self-realization
(2) SACRAL CHAKRA: Creativity, social involvement, sexuality, ability to give of self to sexual partner, reproductive desires, emotions, intuition, sexually focused
(1) ROOT CHARKRA: Stability, physical energy & sensations, will of individual, security, grounded, sex, flight or fight response
Understanding Chakra Healing
Healing the human mainframe is multi-faceted. It takes more than pharmaceutical medicines, high quality nutritional supplements etc. It also takes an enormous body of work on the spiritual, mental and emotional aspects of the very mainframe we live and operate out of also known as our TEMPLE.
To open the chakras, one must first acknowledge and heal the emotional aspects of their being. Chakra imbalance is caused by Mental/Emotional imbalance. To treat this, I use a specific group of remedies which incorporate gemstone combinations, cell salts, flower essences, color therapy and specific homeopathy orchestrated to alter recurrent unwanted patterns.