Because I have been in private practice, I do not have an “official” resume. As such, I wanted to provide a small amount of background information to be used as a preliminary introduction
- I have been in private practice since October 1979
- I hold current active licenses in Colorado, California, New Mexico, Georgia & Mississippi
- I first practiced in Gallup, New Mexico, then Atlanta, Georgia and now San Diego, California
- I moved from Atlanta in 2000 and although relocated, I was able to maintain the Atlanta practice making a dual state situation
- I was President of the International Systemic Health Organization from 1986 through 1995
- I am an excellent public speaker. I have taught throughout the world
- I have dual citizenship US/European Union Countries
- I have continuously studied healthcare for well over 40 years
- As a Doctor of Chiropractic or in some states as a Chiropractic Physician, I am not limited to a specific belief system in one scope of practice. I embrace all scopes. I have a broad background in healthcare which includes Allopathic Medicine, Functional Medicine, pharmaceuticals, supplementation and food. I believe healthcare today demands we know much more than we ever imagined—and I do fit that bill
What will I bring to Kaiser?
- 40 years of successful experience with science and scholarship to back it
- Coaching that is dynamic, powerful and result driven—removing the irrelevant
- Broad-Minded perspective of Integrated Health Care
- Cool, Calm. Centered—Capacity to work well with and listen to others
As I retire from private practice, I would like to have this position not only for myself but to actually help set this outstanding program with enough leeway to be used for decades to come.
I am 65 years old (June 23rd, 1952) I am in excellent health with the energy of Hercules
NOTE: I did have just a couple of “glitches” with the application with one of those glitches being starting salary in 1979 and ending salary now.
I sincerely request Kaiser look into this hire with the understanding of what I can provide and how I can provide it
Philip Peter Princetta D.C.